Very High Speed DSL is the newest & fastest form of ADSL. Of course Voyager Has it!
VDSL can achieve download speeds of up to 50Mbps download, and 10Mbit upload speeds. So it’s about 5 x faster for downloads, and 12 times faster for uploads than ADSL2+ (Regular ADSL or ADSL2+ is limited to about 15mbit download speeds, and a meagre 800k upload speed)
Because of faster data rates, when compared to ADSL2+, this means VDSL can Support
- Voice over IP services – run your office phone system in the cloud!
- Video conferencing – conference in full HD, even while people to other things in the office
- Host your own non-mission critical servers at work.
- Run VPN services that work for remote desktop etc.
- Send and receive large files outside the organization without bogging down the network.
- Do online backups from your work to our data center utilising the fast upload speeds of VDSL.
VDSL Monthly Costs
|VDSL Base Fee||On top of existing phone line rental. Business / Personal||$75.00|
|Naked VDSL||If you DON’T want your VDSL service with a phone line||$100.00|
Internet data is an additional cost to the base fee, so please add the two charges together to find the total cost. Data costs $1.50 per GB
|10GB/Mnth||Internet data is an additional cost to the base fee||FREE|
|50GB/Mnth||Internet data is an additional cost to the base fee||$25.00|
|100GB/Mnth||Internet data is an additional cost to the base fee||$50.00|
|1TB/Mnth||Internet data is an additional cost to the base fee||$100.00|
|Cisco Managed Router||If you would like a Managed Router (where we maintain it, own the hardware, and perform any configuration changes you require remotely (Such as VPN and firewall setup, maintenance and configuration)||$100.00|
What Our Customers Think
We Just love Voyager VDSL, we would never be without it now. We're web developers, with 12 people in the office using the connection and we do a lot of work with international clients.
- 99.99% Uptime
- 6+ Gbps of capacity
- Enterprise Datacenters
Voyager Get In Touch
Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm
- +64 9 444 4444
- +64 3 942 7393